Meet Norm Competition
What’s Next For Meet Norm…
July – October 2015
Please note that this competition & prize does not have any association with or sponsorship through Apple Inc or any of its other subsidiaries.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Meet Norm Competition (the “Competition") which will run from 19th July 2015 to 9th October 2015.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
– Go online to www.meetnorm.co.uk and enter the “What’s Next For Meet Norm” competition via an online entry form.
– Competition revolves around entrant coming up with a new story for the Norm character.
– Norm looks at issues surrounding young drivers in and around the Hampshire area.
– Entrant needs to come up with a new story for Norm exploring an issue that may affect young drivers.
– Entrants will then be judged on their ideas / concepts by a panel of judges from Hampshire Road Safety, Global Radio and independent parties.
– Prize is an Apple iWatch for the winner and the idea they came up with to be immortalised in a brand new Meet Norm animation and story.
By submitting your ideas / concepts to www.meetnorm.co.uk you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such idea: and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the idea (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the idea; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
4. Entrants must be over 16 to enter the competition.
5. Entrants can only enter the competition once with one concept / idea.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. The winner will win:
- Their idea / concept immortalized in the next animation of the Meet Norm story, exploring issues surrounding road safety in and around the Hampshire area.
- The opportunity for the winner to be involved in a meeting to further discuss their winning concept to take place at a Global Radio location.
- An Apple iWatch.
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.